Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter wonder

I ran 3.6 miles last night in 37 minutes in pouring snow - not too bad for me. The arch of right foot is somewhat unhappy today, but everything else seems fine.

I was able to finish all but one item on my Christmas shopping list last night, so all that's left is wrapping presents.

In semi-running related news, I may be taking two classes in the Spring. They would be non-degree but could help me be considered for upcoming work promotion. The only bad thing? They are the same two nights I run with my running group! May be looking for a new group to run with for the semester. It seems strange to be contemplating school right now  - but it may very well be the best thing to do.

Are you taking classes?

4 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that you ran in the snow. I'm NOT a cold weather runner, AT ALL.
    If you have time after you finish wrapping your presents, you are more than welcome to come finish my shopping for me! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!?! 3.6 in the snow!! YOWZERS! You are hard core girlfriend! Glad you're ahead of the Christmas gifts this year! Now you can coast until the big day :)


    Nellie
    http://midlifecruiser.blogspot.com
    (36 year old fulltime RVer living la vida loca with a cute-butt husband and a stink-butt dog!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME RUN!! Wahoo! Bummer about the class interfering with the running group:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Run! I love taking classes. Miss it so much. Something so wonderful for me when I am taking classes and I get to be the student. sounds lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete