Tuesday, December 28, 2010

No good very bad day!

I got in car wreck on my way to work today. A little damage to both cars, no injuries, just a major inconvience. So I'll be spending my next few days with insurance adjusters and car repair places. Here's hoping the whole process goes quick.

I started my (pre-crash) morning with a 50 minute 4.56 mile run, followed with some stretching and homemade pizza. I only have one more day of work this week, so I made my list of "To Dos" for the time off.
  • Laundry! I'm behind to the point of it being ridiculous
  • Bake ahead - cook some chicken and do prep work for next week's meals
  • Clean out my pantry and fridge
  • Book flight to Disney
  • Clean out closet and get rid of some clothes I don't wear anymore
I'm hoping to start the new year out more organized. How do you stay on top of things?

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! So sorry to hear about the wreck! That's a day-ruiner!! (if that's even a word! lol)

    ReplyDelete