- Married the husband in 2009, after several years of cohabitation. He's an engineer, musician, and moutain bike enthusiast, casual 5k runner, and a Purdue University grad.
- Have two dogs, Buddy and Mo
- Love Disney (especially Winnie the Pooh), Walt Disney World, and Broadway musicals
- Have a Master's in Applied Health Science. My undergrad major was Psych with minors in theater and linguistics
- I run and eat and enjoy life!
Former/current fat girl here. Have weighed as much as 220, and as little as 170 since age 18. 165 is my mythical "ideal number". After being chunky my whole life, I began running in 2009. I got serious after it in the summer of 2010, and started to run more, watch what I eat, and have lost around 25 pounds, with 20 more to go.
This blog aims to capture my adventues in running, Disney, food, and life. I promise to be honest, especially about the number on the scale. Weight is not equal to worth, and even though I wholeheartedly believe that, I still struggle with that concept. Thanks for joining me!