I have had only two bad dining experiences at Disney: Hollywood and Vine (cold food, empty buffet stations) and at Le Cellier (griztly meat, horrendous waiter). But some dining experiences are better than the rest.
10. Les Chefs de France. The food is standard French Restuarant, but Remy is awesome
9. Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness. Great American food with fun waitstaff
8. Bluezoo at Dolphin - Todd English's seafood restaurant
7. Artist's Point at Wilderbess Lodge
6. Cape May Cafe
5. Crystal Palace
4.Kouzzina by Cat Cora, but I love her so much it probably wouldn't matter if there was any food at all
3.Boma, at Animal Kingdom Lodge. African and Middle Eastern inspired food. Both the breakfast and dinner are great
2. Boatwright's at Port Orleans. Best sweet tea and cornbread ever.
1. Yachtsman Steakhouse
What are you favorite?