Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Favorite Disney Dining

I have had only two bad dining experiences at Disney: Hollywood and Vine (cold food, empty buffet stations) and at Le Cellier (griztly meat, horrendous waiter). But some dining experiences are better than the rest.


10. Les Chefs de France. The food is standard French Restuarant, but Remy is awesome
9. Whispering Canyon Cafe at  Wilderness. Great American food with fun waitstaff
8. Bluezoo at Dolphin - Todd English's seafood restaurant
7. Artist's Point at Wilderbess Lodge
6. Cape May Cafe
5. Crystal Palace
4.Kouzzina by Cat Cora, but I love her so much it probably wouldn't matter if there was any food at all
3.Boma, at Animal Kingdom Lodge. African and Middle Eastern inspired food. Both the breakfast and dinner are great
2. Boatwright's at Port Orleans. Best sweet tea and cornbread ever.
1. Yachtsman Steakhouse

What are you favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Hands down, my favorite is Ohana. I think it's because of thier bread pudding! I dream about that stuff it's so amazing! lol

    My husband's favorite is Coral Reef...and as a "tradition", we eat at Crystal Palace every trip! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Narcoossees
    2. Citricos
    3. Yachtsman
    4. Whispering Canyon
    5. Coral Reef

    ReplyDelete