I am working four days this week, so no major time off for me. I promise a longer recap post with pictures on Thursday, when I'm not rushing back and forth to work. I hope all of you had a lovely holiday!
A quick recap:
- Strength training session at the Y
- Last minute shopping with the Husband
- I made a batch of the blog-famous cake balls!
- Gift opening and dinner at my parents
- No run - serious migrane
- Gifts to each other at our house
- Drove the threeish hours to my inlaws
- Gifts and presents with them. Ate a very interesting raspberry and chocolate triffle
- Came home, became quickly addicted to the Storage Wars show on A&E
Favorite gifts: yoga class passes, new Ipod shuffle, several running books, and new Northface. My six-year-old one looks like it has bad mange, so this is a nice surprise. (Also, fyi, if you are short like me, you can wear the little girl's sizes for less than half the price of the adults'.)
- Grocery store
- 5.6 miler in 1:06. Super icy, thankfully didn't bust my hiney on the ground.
What was your favorite gift? Are you working this time of year?