Saturday, December 11, 2010

Who am I?

I'm hoping to better introduce myself as I begin training. Here's 10 basic things you should know about me:

1. I'm a runner. A slow runner. My 5k PR: 33.28, My half PR: 2:56:54
2. I have two dogs, a Jack Russell Terrier, Buddy, and a Mini Schnauzer, CoCoMo
3. I work in the automotive industry, and love cars. Direct your car questions my way
4. I love to bake, cook, and generally play around in the kitchen
5. I'm a youngest child
6. I have a Master's degree in Applied Health Science and Ergonomics
7.  I run with a group organized my local running store
8. I have completed around 20 5ks since Sept 2009. Love them. I have only completed 4 without walk breaks
9. I love musical theater and reality tv
10. I've been married for almost 2 years. My husband is a mechanical engineer and a occasional runner who is passionate about music and mountain biking.

1 comment:

  1. Well hi Savannah! I'm Nellie :) I'm your second follower! I'd love for you to come to my blog and follow along too so we can be blog buddies!

    I'm a slow runner too. I LOVE food. I love reality tv. And I love to blog. I have an adorable son named Bosco (AKA Junior). He has bad breath because he licks his butt ;) hehe!

    Hope to see you and "talk" soon!

    Nellie
    http://midlifecruiser.blogspot.com
    (36 year old fulltime RVer living la vida loca with a cute-butt husband and a stink-butt dog!)

    ReplyDelete