Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cross training

The Y has free classes every year during the three weeks around Christmas, and last night I decided to conquer a few fears (bathing suit wearing, dancing in public) and go to Aqua Zumba. The verdict: fun, harder than expected! My arms are seriously sore today from pushing through water for 45 minutes. It's a not a class I'd  want to regularly, but it was a fun change of pace.

There is enough food in my office today to go into full sugar overload. I'm trying to convince myself that the peanut butter cookies with the reese's cup inside count as a viable breakfast food.

Is your office food of sweet treats?

*Also just wanted to thank my followers!!! So happy to have you along for the journey.

2 comments:

  1. Aqua zumba sounds fun! At least people wouldn't notice if you got the steps wrong since your feet are under water! I took a regular zumba class once...ONCE...and never, ever again :)



    Nellie
    http://midlifecruiser.blogspot.com
    (36 year old fulltime RVer living la vida loca with a cute-butt husband and a stink-butt dog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, aqua zumba sounds fun! Wonder if anyplace around here offers that...

    And yes, there is chocolate & sugar EVERYWHERE at my office. Good thing i leave tonight for vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete