Thursday, February 10, 2011

The rest of my eats

I can't thank you enough for all the kind and supporting comments! Food is something that makes me feel super vunerable, but I really sharing everything you all will be a huge tool.

Yesterday:
1:00pm Smoothie with spinach, strawberries, banana, chocolate designer whey, water, and ice
 The husband decided to brave the 21 degree weather (it's 3 today, so that was heat wave!) and run 3 miles of serious hills with me yesterday. We finished in 33:54.
6:30 Mexican restuarant: chips, salsa, cheese sauce. Three shredded beef tacos with onion and lettuce

This morning:
5:00 Diet coke, Cliff Protein Bar
9:00 1 Tagalong  - anyone super excited that it's Girl Scout Cookie season?
 I knew today would be crazy - I have an auditor in at work all day, so nothing since 5! Getting ready to have my smoothie now.

I have zumba tonight - I didn't go last week and really missed it.
What;s your favorite Girl Scout Cookie? I like to freeze the Thins Mints and eat then cold, esp. crumbled up into things, like ice cream or oat meal.

2 comments:

  1. I. Love. Thin. Mints.

    They are serious win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got some Edy's Thin Mint Ice Cream, I think that's the best of both worlds :)

    ReplyDelete