Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Down Dogs

Hope everyone had a good Monday!
The husband went with me to yoga again last night  - I may have convinced him it's a worthwhile workout! We did a 60 minute hot fusion class and while it was fun, it was super-focused on balancing poses, and my ankles are feeling it today!

I've been trying to rework my racing schedule for the year to account for marathon training, and even though it's early, have started looking at marathon plans. The other big thing I need to do: figure out what I'm wearing for Princess, which is only 3 weeks away!!

How do you choose race outfits?

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what Im wearing for the Beauty and the Beast 5k. I got a pink Nike moisture wicking shirt from Kohls so that might have to do. :)
    Sara-

    ReplyDelete