Friday, February 18, 2011

Back in the land of the living (almost)

It's been three days since the stomach hit both me and the husband, and I almost feel okay today. I was able to do a 1 mile run and bike three last night, and getting a good sweat in definately helped me keep my sanity. My diet? The only thing that has sounded good is fountain Coke (really 1/2 diet, 1/2 reg), so I've about four of those in the past three days, and last night was able to eat a plain chicken breast subway on wheat.

I have Saturday off this weekend, and am going to tackle three major things:
 - Clean out my closet, donate anything that doesn't fit/I don't like/ is really too worn out to wear
 - Bathe the dogs
 - Go shopping - get everything I need for Princess and fill in the holes in my wardrode

What are your weekend plans?

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are starting to feel better.

    I was thinking about cleaning out my closet this weekend. It really needs it!!

    ReplyDelete