Saturday, January 22, 2011

Working 9 to 5

Or more like noon to nine . . . anyway, this is the first of several weekends I'll be working in a row. This post will be a bit of rambling mess, and for that I apologize in advance.
Last night, I did hard set of 4 x 400s at 1-mile pace with a 2 mile warm up, followed by wings and basketball game watching.
I was able to get in a long-ish indoor run this morning (not quite to planned length, but I'm okay with that) since the temperature here at 8:00am was 8. By the time I left the at 10:45, it was  . .  16. Miserable cold. I then got some laundry and grocery shopping done before I had to leave for work.
I have my first homework assignment this week as well, which just seems strange. I don't mind school, but the idea of "having" to read something is such a distant memory. (Anyone an expert on the Jacobson v. Mass Supreme Court Case?)
I also bought part of my outfit for Princess - you'll have to wait and see it!

What are you weekend plans?

2 comments:

  1. I ran a race, went to costco and spend way to much. On food. Not even anything super fun. Going on a trail run tomorrow (my version of training for my full marathon) and the normal chores that I keep waiting for my personal assistant to do, oh that's right I dont have one. Drats.

    dig your blog.. check me out
    www.1mileatatime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the cold run, I know how hard it is to go outside when it's so cold!

    ReplyDelete