Monday, March 21, 2011

180.5

The no-good-very-bad 7K this weekend did one thing good: opened my eyes to the fact that I haven't really been working towards weight loss. Really working  - not "occasionally making better choice" but actually making a concious effort to eat right. My exercise has been spot on, but my food choices simply haven't been. And I'm not really happy with where I'm at. Or the lack of willpower that got me here.

I've never been good at food journaling, but I'm going to try again. And I'll be sharing fairly regular (maybe even daily) weight numbers for a while. 174 is  happy place for me, and I'd like to get there soon.

How do you stay motivated for weight loss?
- Reading and commenting on blogs helps me. I know I haven't been as comment-active as I like to be lately, and promise to get back to that, too.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean...I have got to start really tracking my eats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never feel like blogging if I'm not watching what I eat or exercising enough! Hope you get back to the scene soon, good luck with the wt loss :-)

    ReplyDelete