Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My new Worst Race Photo

That face summarizes my whole 7K experience.

Today's eats:
Diet cherry coke, luna protein bar
Athenos greek yogurt with honey
Oats with pb, banana, 4 almonds, and chocolate chips
Then I left work and the wheels fell off . . .
2 small cupcakes
Large diet coke
Taco Bell nachos supreme, quesadilla, and enchirito
Chocolate chip cookie

Apparently the issue happens in the evenings, huh?

In between work and class I did get in a hard hills workout on the arc trainer at the Y.

What's your worse race picture?

4 comments:

  1. Im trying to kick my diet soda addiction so your cherry coke zero is making me drool. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont think your picture is that bad!

    And evenings are the toughest for me too, food wise. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that race pic is bad! I have MUCH worse....
    Just a quick food suggestion- do you think that a heartier lunch might ward off those evening time munchies? My wheels would fall off for SURE if my biggest meal of the day was a greek yogurt! Throw down a turkey wrap, or a chicken breast with some veg and see if that tides you over... (not a food expert. but a serious eater!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo is not bad at all!! Congrats on the race. Mine was a very close-up double chin one and it was festive so I was wearing a santa hat! Ugh talk about awful! Lol

    ReplyDelete