Friday, March 11, 2011

ABCs of Me

Hello, all! Sorry that the posting has been light - I've been working 12+ hour days all week. I promise to pick back up with Disney reviews in the next few days.

I've seen this circulating on other blogs, and though I'd join in the fun.
  • (A) Age: 24
  • (B) Bed Size: King
  • (C) Chore You Really Dislike: Any kind of yardwork
  • (D) Dogs: Buddy and Mo
  • (E) Essential Start To Your Day: Diet Coke
  • (F) Favorite Color: Yellow
  • (G) Gold or Silver: Silver
  • (H) Height: 5'4 1/2"
  • (I) Instruments You Play: Piano, cello, and oboe. I'm actually a classically trained musician - almost studied oboe in college
  • (J) Job Title: Lean Manufacturing Coordinator (no, I don't really know what it means, either.)
  • (K) Kids: Notsomuch
  • (L) Live: Indiana
  • (M) Mom's Name: Patti
  • (N) Nicknames: Nan, Nanners
  • (O) Overnight Hospital Stays: None
  • (P) Pet Peeve: Nail biting or clipping in public; the use of the word "irregardless"
  • (Q) Quote From A Movie: hmm . . . not sure
  • (R) Right or Left Handed: Right
  • (S) Siblings: 2 older sisters
  • (T) Time You Wake Up: Depends on the shift I'm working. Typically, 3:45am if I work days, 9:00 if I work second.
  • (U) Underwear: VS briefs
  • (V) Vegetable You Dislike: Kale
  • (W) What Makes You Run Late: Getting dressed
  • (X) X-Rays: Wrist a few times, shin, jaw
  • (Y) Yummy Food You Make: everything. I love to cook
  • (Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: penguins

What's a random fact about you?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ABC post! I hate the use of the word "irregardless" too- and also dislike when people use further/farter incorrectly or don't know how to use "there", "their", "they're". HAH! That's a random fact about me right there...

    Reposting, as I had forgotten to proof read and had all sorts of typos. Not good when the whole comment was critical of the improper use of the English language!

    ReplyDelete