Sunday, April 3, 2011

Measurements

There are certains I know help me lose weight, and one of them is taking measurements. So I'm going to try to get back into the habit of doing them weekly, starting now.

Upper Arm: 12
Chest: 39
Waist: 33
Hips: 40.3
Upper thigh:  23.5

When I started training for my first half in June of 2010, my measurements were this (the last time I took them):
Upper Arm:14
Chest: 40
Waist: 35
Hips: 41

Not a whole lot of change. I think because I am still two size smaller and more fit than I have been, I give myself permission to slack way more often than I should, but that needs to stop if I want to get any more of these pounds off. I mentioned a revamp eating plan for this week. It includes:
 - Less eating out - trying for 1 lunch a week and eating dinner out only on weekends
 - More veggies
 - A bigger breakfast
 - Fewer sweets
 - No regular Cokes

What are your weight loss motivators? I get more encouraged my inches than pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment