Friday, April 8, 2011

A joke and an update

If Muhammed Ali had a son, and gave him the same first name as the president, what would his name be?

Last night, I got my hair cut and then went to the Y for much needed cross training. After a 4 mile trail run on Wednesday, my shins were not at all happy with me. I spent 30 minutes on the elliptical, then 30 minutes lifting arms and doing squats and lunges.

I just realized today that I have a half marathon in 6 weeks! It heas really crept on me! I feel pretty good about my overall fitness, but need to get back to regular long runs.
I'm working this weekend, but am planning on doing a 7miler Saturday. What are your weekend plans?

*Feel free to answer the joke in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I'm glad someone else answered the joke because I was totally not getting it. But that is funny!! My weekend sounds like yours, except without the 7 mile run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha gosh I am a sucker for word play

    ReplyDelete